Premium Beeswax Lotion Bars
Our premium line of lotion bars contain the same four base ingredients as our basic bars with added essential oils found to be beneficial to the body & skin, many which carry antiseptic, cleansing, soothing and conditioning properties.
Every third bar (of our lotion bar, premium lotion bar or body butter in any combination) is $4.00 off.
* $4.00 off every third bar of basic & premium lotion and body butter WILL NOT be reflected in your cart or checkout. We take this discount off after we receive your order and before it is charged. You will receive an updated amount in email.
$15.95 - $21.95 each
We are the original lotion bar makers having our family recipe going back more than three generations or more. Our most popular product, just rub it in your hands like a bar of soap. The lotion feeling on your skin will be absorbed by the skin in about five minutes, less with rubbing. Your skin will not feel greasy at all, yet you will feel a soft as silk for the rest of the day with no need to always apply more. We use only our own high quality ingredients, no other lotion can compare to hand-made personal crafted quality & ingredients. Our lotion bars contain beeswax, sweet almond oil, cocoa-butter & shea butter as their base ingredients & less than 1/8 ounce of fragrance / essential oil per bar. They contain no water, glycerin, alcohol etc.
Use on the face, hands, elbows, knees, legs, feet, anywhere you would use a lotion, moisturizer or beauty cream. Keeps working calluses strong but soft to the touch, helps ease callus removal, softens skin, moisturizes, helps protect skin from the elements, drying, cracking or chaffing. Use for massage, as a moisturizer, a makeup removal lotion, cracked heels & more. All of our beeswax lotion bars & body butters will typically outlast 15 or more large 32 oz. commercial bottles of lotion. Most people use one or two bars for over a year.
Our premium lotion bars come in four different formulae at this time. It is important to note, these recipes are not made with any consideration of the fragrance. They have the oils they contain because of the suggested benefits of the essential oils inside and these essential oils are what our customers have asked for. We hope you find the scent pleasing for these all natural bars. None of these bars smell like candy, fruit or a snack however. Please keep this in mind when purchasing. You are getting one of the premium bars because you want the added essential oils for what you want on your skin, not because it may smell pretty.
Our premium bar selections are:
- French Lavender (with a French 40/42 steam distilled essential oil) - This is the highest grade lavender essential oils in the world. If you know what true lavender essential oils smells like you will be most pleased. If you have been smelling chemical reproductions of lavender in candle and soap products, you will be amazed.
- Dark Patchouli - A steam distilled, dark, aged, Indonesian patchouli permeates this deeply fragrant and earthy lotion bar. Widely used for deep skin conditioning in the highest quality creams and cosmetics around the world, we use the best patchouli the world has to offer in this bar. Woodsy and spicy with sweet deep tones and a wonderful moisturizer of course.
- Dragon Tea – For our health care workers, extreme skin or moisture needs, chemists and more, our Dragon Tea lotion bar contains more than 5% tea tree essential oil with a hint of lime in our traditional lotion formula. Favored by those that want the maximum benefits of our premium tea tree.
- Dragon's Breath (tea tree, lavender, lime fruit & patchouli) - This is the bar chosen by our customers who are nurses, podiatrists, tattooists, doctors and more. Tea tree is a natural antiseptic, lavender and lime are antioxidants, and patchouli is a great skin conditioner. This combination makes it the absolute best bar for deep serious moisturizing issues. Customers with eczema, psoriasis, cracked heels or cuticles return for this bar again and again. Nurses, with their hands in and out of the gloves and detergents and water, and other professions such as carpenters, mechanics, leather workers and machinists use this moisturizer for a multitude of reasons. This bar, though containing essential oils, works very well with the palmitoleic acid of the skin and after a few minutes has no odor left. It is safe in fragrance free and allergy zones in most instances. We have surgical technicians and allergy nurses, teachers and more who benefit from this particular bar for its long life and ease in storage as a solid as well.
- Dragon Mint (tea tree & peppermint) - The antiseptic properties of tea tree and soothing mint. Perfect for a foot or muscle rub.
Lotion Bars & Body Butters - Storage & Care - Click here for our Storage & Care PDF
Our beeswax lotion bars & body butters are known for lasting far longer than bottled and liquid lotions as well as other solid lotions and creams. With proper care and storage it is very easy to keep the bars from losing their fragrance or effectiveness even over long periods of time.
Whether you use your lotion every day or once a month, keep it with you or leave it at home on your lotion table or beside the bed, you should always keep your lotion covered. The wax and oils can collect dust that falls onto the bar. This dust could then be added to your bar and eventually it could degrade the bar. If they ever do get left out and collect dust, simply wipe it down with a paper towel.
We recommend storing your lotion bars/body butters in a covered candy dish or a simple plastic traveling soap case These cost $1.50 or less in most drug stores, and we offer them at our shops and online. Any type of closed container will do. There is no need for it to be completely air tight, just keep the dust off and in a cool place. PLEASE KEEP YOUR LOTION BARS AND BODY BUTTERS OUT OF YOUR PUPPIES REACH!
© NatureCraft Products Inc. 2023